[1 day] Self-Guided Trekking Tour for Viewing Mount Fuji with Hot Spring
Leave touristy sites to get a great view of Mt. Fuji from the mountain.
Tokaido Nature Trail is in good condition and easy to walk.
Bathe in a hot spring and relax after hiking. You can see Mt. Fuji there.
How about local beer made from water of Mt. Fuji after the bath?
* This is a hiking tour to visit photo spots of Mt. Fuji.
* A reasonable setting tour to use public transportation.
* We can customize this tour according to your request and/or increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and root map. There will be no tour guide. Since you will take public transportations, please refrain from taking overweight big luggage that you cannot carry by yourself or hamper other passengers on busses or carriages. If you have any questions before and on the tour day, you can ask the remote concierge informed prior to the tour. (English and/or Japanese speaking staff available.)
This tour begins by taking an expressway bus from Shinjuku in the early morning. Please be sure to bring your own lunch. After the bus arrives at Kawaguchiko station, you will take the sightseeing bus bound for the entrance of Mt. Owadayama trail which has some fantastic views of Mt. Fuji. After reaching the opposite side of the trail that afternoon, you will walk to Yurari Hot Spring to refresh yourself and view Mt. Fuji from the bath! After bathing, how about tasting local beer made from Mt. Fuji water? Last, you can choose to return to Shinjuku or stay at a hotel around Lake Kawaguchiko.
* Please bring a bag lunch for yourself.
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
Expressway bus, sightseeing bus
Since this is a hiking tour, those who have trouble in walking are asked to refrain from this tour.
Drinking water, lunch, shoes that are easy to walk in and comfortable outfit
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation, meals and entrance fee are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site. [Estimate of expenses needed other than the tour fee] Sightseeing bus (free pass): JPY 1,500, entrance fee for hot spring: from JPY 1,300 to 1,500, expressway bus to the closest station: JPY 1,750 (one way), taxi: in case you miss public transportation.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Yutaka Kanko Inc.
River Travel Agency
Ogino River City 1F, 1122, Yamanokami, Chuo City, Yamanashi, Japan
All year around (except the closing day of Ogino supermarket)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member