[3-Day] Self-Guided Tour to Fully Enjoy Yamanashi with Mt. Fuji, Gourmet Cuisine, History and Culture
Firstly, you visit Chureito pagoda, the world-renowned sightseeing spot.
Stay under the stars at an antique house with sophisticated decor.
On day 2, how about visiting a Japanese sake brewery or whisky distillery?
Enjoy award-winning dishes and a morning religious service at Kuonji Temple.
* This is an all-in-one package tour to fully enjoy fun parts of Japan such as Mt. Fuji, an old Japanese-style house, shukubo (a temple inn), Japanese sake brewery and Japanese style dishes.
* A reasonable tour to use public transportation.
* We can customize this tour according to your request and/or increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and root map. There will be no tour guide. When you take this tour, we recommend taking only the travel equipment for two nights stay and send the rest of the luggage to your next destination. Since you will take public transportations, please refrain from taking overweight big luggage that you cannot carry by yourself or hamper other passengers on busses or carriages. Please note some of the facilities may not be in service depending on the situation. If you have any questions before and on the tour day, you can ask the remote concierge informed prior to the tour. (English and/or Japanese speaking staff available.)
Day one begins with the world-famous view of Mt. Fuji from Chureito Pagoda. Later, you will board a sightseeing bus to Rest House Konami where you will enjoy a lunch featuring local cuisine. After lunch, you will board the same sightseeing bus to Itchiku Kubota Art Museum which features a collection of beautiful kimonos shown in a unique building, and surrounded by an expansive garden. Later, you will board the same bus to the Kawaguchiko Shizen-seikatsu-kan (Natural Living Center), Oishi Park (Mt. Fuji photo spot) and Oishi Pongee Traditional Craft Center (local craft shop). Finally, you will board a local bus to LOOF INN ASHIGAWA where you will enjoy a night in a large traditional Japanese home that has been updated for your comfort. You are sure to enjoy the sumptuous dinner and breakfast featuring local cuisine.
* IC cards like Suica cannot be used on Fujikyuko Line nor some local buses.
As for day 2, you can choose the schedule from the following options.
* Breakfast is offered without an additional charge when guests share the information of this inn via SNS.
Start your morning early with a visit to Kuonji Temple, and join in the morning prayers if you like. Later, enjoy a traditional Japanese breakfast at Kakurinbo. If you are really lucky, you might even see wild monkeys in the hills above Kakurinbo.
* After the tour, there is a good access to Shinkansen line via Shizuoka prefecture around noon.
LOOF INN ASHIGAWA, SAWA NO IE or SAKA NO IE (whole house rental)
* Maximum 10 persons accepted. Use the whole house as you wish.
* There is no yukata or nightwear service so please bring one for your own.
Kakurinbo Temple Inn
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Pick up service
Free pick-up and drop-off service to/from the inn
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
JR train, bus
Limited to those who are 20 years old or above. Those who have trouble in walking are asked to refrain from this tour.
We recommend you dress in cloths and shoes that are easy to move and walk. If you wish to buy liquor, we also recommend bringing backpack.
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Accommodation fee, meals (dinner for the first night, breakfast and dinner on the second day, breakfast for the third morning), entrance fee for the museum, detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation and tastings are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site. [Estimate of expenses needed other than the tour fee] Lunch, fee for public transportation to the closest station or JR Pass, local bus, sightseeing bus, tasting fee, taxi: in case you miss public transportation.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Yutaka Kanko Inc.
River Travel Agency
Ogino River City 1F, 1122, Yamanokami, Chuo City, Yamanashi, Japan
All year around (except the closing day of Ogino supermarket)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member