*Limited Offer* [2 Day] Try the Exquisite Yuba Dishes! A Trip to the Countryside with a Stay at a Temple Inn
Enjoy award-winning awesome yuba dishes.
Rooms in which you can fully experience coziness of Japanese temple inn.
How about taking part in a morning religious service at the temple?
The remote concierge will support your trip. (Japanese, English, Chinese)
* Special limited offer valid until 2019/3/31 !
* A Walking tour to sightseeing spots selected by Fresh Tour.
* Enjoy the warm welcome of the famous proprietress.
* A reasonable setting tour to use public transportation.
* We can increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and route map. There will be no tour guide, however, the remote concierge will support you on line before and during your trip. Since you will take public transportations, please refrain from taking overweight big luggage that you cannot carry by yourself or hamper other passengers on busses or carriages. Please be notified that depending on the time of application, some facilities may already be occupied and are not available.
Head for the closest train station or bus stop of the site you will visit by yourself.
[Our original plan]
Check-out from Kakrinbo after breakfast.
[Our original plan]
Kakurinbo Temple Inn
* They do not use hot spring in the public bath. You are asked to share the public baths with other customers.
* It is a Japanese style inn in which you sleep in futon mattress on tatami.
* Japanese or English speaking staff in house.
* After checking in, please address inquiries directly to the staff. Concierge service is not available after checking in.
* There is no convenience store, shops nor restaurants around the inn. Please be prepared before you check-in.
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
JR train, local bus
Since this is a walking tour, those who have trouble in walking are asked to refrain from this tour.
Wireless telecommunication device such as smartphone and drinking water. We recommend you dress in cloths and shoes that are easy to move and walk.
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Accommodation fee, meals (dinner for the first night and breakfast for the second morning), detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation and meals are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site. [Estimate of expenses needed other than the tour fee] local bus: JPY 580 (JPY 290 each for two rides), JR train(round trip between Minobu and Shimobe-Onsen Station): JPY 740 (JR Pass available), Shimobe Hotel public hot springs: approx. JPY 1,500, cable car: JPY 1,400, lunch, expressway bus (round trip): JPY 5,800 or transportation fee to the closest station (train ticket or JR Pass), taxi: in case you miss public transportation.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Toho Kanko Service Inc.
3-14-10 Marunouchi, Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture
+81-55-242-8873 (Fujisan Prefecture Help Desk)
Monday to Friday (Except National Holidays)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member