*Limited Price* [2 Day] Local Bus Tour - Stay at an Antique House, and Enjoy the Full Nature in North Foot of Mt. Fuji.
Stay under the stars at an antique house and enjoy the coziness.
Barbeque of local food on open hearth, which all go well with local wine.
Visit famous sites around Lake Kawaguchiko and photo spots of Mt. Fuji.
The remote concierge will support your trip. (Japanese, English, Chinese)
* Special limited offer valid until 2019/3/31 !
*Stay at an antique Japanese house and experience life in countryside. You will visit famous sightseeing spots around Lake Kawaguchiko area.
* A reasonable tour to use public transportation.
* We can increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and route map. There will be no tour guide, however, the remote concierge will support you on line before and during your trip. Since you will take public transportations, please refrain from taking overweight big luggage that you cannot carry by yourself or hamper other passengers on busses or carriages. Please be notified that depending on the time of application, some facilities may already be occupied and are not available.
Head for Kawaguchiko Station by yourself.
[Our original plan]
Breakfast (offered without an additional charge when guests share the information of this inn via SNS)
[Our original plan]
LOOF INN ASHIGAWA, SAWA NO IE or SAKA NO IE (whole house rental)
* Maximum 10 persons accepted. Use the whole house as you wish.
* Japanese or English speaking staff in house.
* After checking in, please address inquiries directly to the staff. Concierge service is not available after checking in.
* There is no yukata or nightwear service so please bring one for your own.
* There is no convenience store, shops nor restaurants around the inn. Please be prepared before you check-in.
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Pick up service
Free pick-up and drop-off service to/from the inn
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
Expressway bus, local bus
Limited to those who are 20 years old or above. Those who have trouble in walking are asked to refrain from this tour.
Wireless telecommunication device such as smartphone and drinking water. We recommend you dress in cloths and shoes that are easy to move and walk.
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Accommodation fee, meal (dinner for the first night), detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation meals and entrance are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site. [Estimate of expenses needed other than the tour fee] Lunch (Restaurant at Iyashino-sato Healing Village: approx. JPY 1,000), public transportation to the closest station (expressway 2-way bus ticket between Shinjuku and Kawaguhiko: JPY 3,500), sightseeing bus (2-day pass: JPY 1,500), taxi (between Kaawguchiko sta and LOOF: approx. JPY 6,000), entrance fee (Saiko Bat Cave: JPY 350, Saiko Iyashino-sato Healing Village: JPY 350, cable car: JPY 800, Lake Kawaguchiko boat cruising: JPY 930), baggage keeping (approx. JPY 700), taxi: in case you miss public transportation.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Yutaka Kanko Inc.
River Travel Agency
Ogino River City 1F, 1122, Yamanokami, Chuo City, Yamanashi, Japan
+81-55-230-7533 (Japanese language only)
All year around (except the closing day of Ogino supermarket)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member