[2018.10.27] 3 Day Tour to Be a Samurai Warrior of Warring State Period, and Enjoy Hot Springs!
Take part in a battle as a samurai warrior and share it on SNS.
You will be accommodated in Japanese ryokan nearby with hot springs.
You will stay in a western style room with a private bath and restroom.
Including a plan to visit Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchiko area!
* This is a rare occasional tour to take part in an event of the Battle in Japanese warring state period including an accommodation in a popular local hot spring inn.
* A reasonable walking tour to use public transportation.
* We can increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and route map. There will be no tour guide, however, the remote concierge will support you on line before and during your trip. Since you will take public transportations, please refrain from taking overweight big luggage that you cannot carry by yourself or hamper other passengers on busses or carriages. Please be notified that depending on the time of application, some facilities may already be occupied and are not available.
Head for Isawa-Onsen Station by yourself.
[Our original plan]
Leave the hotel.
Breakfast: included, lunch: included (box lunch), dinner: included
* After checking in, please address inquiries directly to the staff. Concierge service is not available after checking in.
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Pick up service
Free pick-up and drop-off service to/from the hotel
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
JR train, local bus
Application of children who are not able to wear adult size armor is not accepted. Those who have trouble in walking are asked to refrain from this tour.
Wireless telecommunication device such as smartphone, and drinking water. We recommend you dress in cloths and shoes that are easy to move and walk, and wear low-cut neckline shirts and/or underwear so that they will not show out of kimono.
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Accommodation fee, meal (dinner for the first and second day, breakfast for the second and third day, lunch for the second day), admission for the Samurai battle event (clothing included), detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation and meals are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site. [Estimate of expenses needed other than the tour fee] Public transportation (2-way bus ticket between Isawa-Onsen and Kawaguhiko: about JPY 3,000), cable car: JPY 800, Lake Kawaguchiko boat cruising: JPY 930, taxi: in case you miss public transportation.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Yutaka Kanko Inc.
River Travel Agency
Ogino River City 1F, 1122, Yamanokami, Chuo City, Yamanashi, Japan
+81-55-230-7533 (Japanese language only)
All year around (except the closing day of Ogino supermarket)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member