*Limited Offer* [2 day] Stay at the Guiness Certified "the World's Most Historical Inn"
Enjoy the natural hot spring sourcing over thirteen hundred years.
Cozy rooms decorated in traditional Japanese tastes with a bathroom.
Mountain kaiseki banquet using highest quality A5-rank “Koshu beef.”
The remote concierge will support your trip. (Japanese, English, Chinese)
* Special limited offer valid until 2019/3/31 !
* This is a rare occasional tour to stay at the "the world's most historical inn" in the Guinness Book of World Records.
* A reasonable tour to use public transportation.
* We can increase the number of participants to more than five persons.
This is a private group tour in which you travel on your own along provided bus schedule and route map. There will be no tour guide, however, the remote concierge will support you on line before and during your trip. Please be notified that depending on the time of application, some facilities may already be occupied and are not available.
Head for JR Minobu Station by yourself.
Dinner: included (kaiseki banquet with ingredients in season)
Breakfast: included (Japanese style)
Keiunkan Hot Spring Inn
* After checking in, please address inquiries directly to the staff. Concierge service is not available after checking in.
Number of person(s) required for execution
Limit capacity of persons
Minimum number of person(s) required for booking
Pick up service
Free pick-up and drop-off service to/from the hotel
Number of meal(s)
[Meals included in this tour]
JR train or expressway bus
Wireless telecommunication device such as smartphone (You will need it to get connected with the concierge service.)
Abstract of Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions before you apply for the tour.
What is included in the price
Accommodation fee, meal (dinner for the first day, breakfast for the second day, detailed itinerary, the remote concierge service (before departure: chat only, on the tour day: chat or telephone *telephone service is only for emergency purpose), insurance, and taxes.
* Some fees for transportation and meals are not included in the tour fee. Please pay by yourself at the site.
Planning and execution/inquiry
Planning and execution
Yutaka Kanko Inc.
River Travel Agency
Ogino River City 1F, 1122, Yamanokami, Chuo City, Yamanashi, Japan
+81-55-230-7533 (Japanese language only)
All year around (except the closing day of Ogino supermarket)
All Nippon Travel Agents Association Regular Member